Sunday 13 October 2013

From Akash To Mohammad Ehsaan Raza Attari


Its long story, in short i was very much astrayed from the teaching and practices of Islam. i never knew about Dawat e Islami. i was wasting my day and nights in worldly benefits.
Than a Islamic Brother names Mirza Ijaz Baig Attari came to my quizing society, he was doing in Engineering department and i was in Zoology department at that time. through him i become attached to Beautiful and Sweet Madani Environment of Dawat e Islami. 2nd june, 2011 become that  lucky day for me when Zimadar Pak Shoba Taleem Soban Attari had a Sunnah Inspiring Speech in University of Gujrat his speech was so inspiring that at that very night i made a resolution to become attached for the rest of my life with this Madani Environment of Dawat e Islami. I start wearing turban as sunnah and Become Mureed in of شیخ طریقت، امیر اہلسنت، بانی ٔ دعوت اسلامی، حضرت علامہ مولانا ابو بلال محمد الیاس عطار قادری رضوی دامت برکاتہم العالیہ.
Once become attached to the Madani Environment of Dawat e Islami it urged me to learn and practice the Islam. I started watching Madani Channel and reading Madani Innamat. Gradualy i feel changes in me and all these things was very easy for me as started to attened the weekly congregation of dawat e islami in Faizan e Madina were i made friendships with Attari Islamic Brothers and i am still learing from them. 
than from time to time i participated and organized various event of Dawat e Islami specialy in university of Gujrat. 

During all this i got the responsiblity of Dawat e Islami Shoba Taleem Zimadar to work for the promotion of Quran and Sunnah and Madani works in Institutions and Still working as Zimadar Shoba Taleem Gujrat. Its also very amazing for me that a person like me become Mubaligh e Dawat e Islami (preacher of Islam). I had been Lecturer of Biology in CGC and Now I am doing my MPhil Biotechnology from Universty of Gujrat and also trying to work for the the Madani Aim of Life that "I must strive to reform myself and the people of the entire world" 

Recently i got another responsibility of HR department in Dar ul Madina Islamic School system. In this regard i went to Bab ul Madina Karachi for 3-days training last month i.e. september 2013. During this training it was the first time that i met with my very beloved  شیخ طریقت، امیر اہلسنت، بانی ٔ دعوت اسلامی، حضرت علامہ مولانا ابو بلال محمد الیاس عطار قادری رضوی دامت برکاتہم العالیہ. who gave me my new Name i.e. Mohammad Ehsaan Raza Attari 
the story of my name change has already been posted visit http://ehsaanraza.blogspot.com/2013/10/fwd-important-i-changed-my-name-and.html

Still i am try to become a real practicing muslim and i need your prayers in this regard. i have done many mischiefs and still doing many please forgive me for all my wrong doings and its my Madani Request to all of you to be in touch with the Madani Environment of Dawat e Islami. You can do lot for Islam in your own working environment once you learn.

والسلام مع الاکرام
-
Mohammad Ehsaan Raza Attari
(Ex-Akash Raza) 
Dar ul Madina Majlis (Islamic School System)
Student MPhill, Biotechnology UoG
Ex-Lecturer Biology & Chemistry, CGCs
Ex-President & Head of External Linkages & Alumni, HQS
Hayatian Quiz Society.
University of Gujrat
Contact: +92-320-0511000
Skype I.D. ehsaan.raza.attari  

     


غیبت کے خلاف جنگ جاری رہے گی۔
نہ غیبت کریں گے نہ غیبت سنیں گے۔ ان شاء اللہ عزوجل۔
KEEP WATCHING MADANI CHANNEL

No comments:

Post a Comment